OSB 3 Sterling Board Sheets
- 9mm sheets are metric sized (1200 x 2400mm)
- 11mm & 18mm sheets are imperial sized (1220 x 2440mm)
- OSB 3 is classed as water resistant
- An excellent base for GRP roofing
- High load bearing capacity
- Zero added formaldehyde
- Can be used for, sheathing, roof decking, site hoarding, sarking etc
Disclaimer: in order to keep customers delivery costs down, all orders placed for Devon delivery will have a longer lead time to allow for grouping of orders.
£32.30 per Sheet(s)
Stock availability ()
- Distribution Depot: 230
- St Columb: 28
A precision-engineered board for structural use in load bearing and challenging conditions. Performs well in humid conditions, making it ideal for house building and construction. Stronger and tougher than most softwood plywood, thanks to the tens of thousands of real wood strands that go into every board. Cut waste with precision engineered panels. Uniform, high quality boards.
|Price On Application||No|