Lithofin Mn Stainstop 1 Litre
- Provides a standard setting level of protection
- Food & Hygiene Certificate it is ideal for use on work surfaces
- Coats with a thin invisible film
- Appearance of the stone is not affected allow some types of stone may darken
- UV Resistant & does not yellow
Disclaimer: in order to keep customers delivery costs down, all orders placed for Devon delivery will have a longer lead time to allow for grouping of orders.
£51.64 per Unit(s)
Stock availability ()
- Distribution Depot: 4
- GOTHERS: 4
Impregnates & provides optimal protection for absorbent natural and artificial stone surfaces. Effectively works to help prevent oil, water and grease penetration and simplifies maintenance. Highly recommended in kitchens and bathrooms, etc.
|Price On Application||No|